Re: konqueror on chroot

On 7/11/05, Marcin Dębicki <neo777n@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> I have found strange thing. I can run for example OpenOffice2 (or any
> non-kde application) but when I am trying to run konqueror (in my case) I
> get following error:

Have you mounted /home and /tmp in your chroot? If yes, there may also
be something in /var that you have to mount (lock, run, cache, tmp?),
but don't try to mount everything (especially not lib).

Also make sure that name resolution, host name etc works in the chroot.

Thomas

PS: Wouldn't it be nice if there were a script/package that creates a
chroot, plus entry points into it? And for phase 2 I would also like
exit points...