konqueror on chroot

I have found strange thing. I can run for example OpenOffice2 (or any
non-kde application) but when I am trying to run konqueror (in my case) I
get following error:

(ia32) konqueror
/usr/bin/konqueror: /usr/bin/konqueror: cannot execute binary file
dchroot: Child exited non-zero.
dchroot: Operation failed.

The I do things:
dchroot
export DISPLAY=:0 (to make sure that t is correct)
konqueror

Then if I have no luck I can see:

kdeinit: Shutting down running client.
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
---------------------------------
It looks like dcopserver is already running. If you are sure
that it is not already running, remove /home/marcin/.DCOPserver_neo__0
and start dcopserver again.
---------------------------------

WARNING: Already running!
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
KDE Daemon (kded) already running.
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
kio (KSycoca): ERROR: No database available!
KCrash: Application 'konqueror' crashing...

If I have luck then konqueror starts but:
there is no rendering widget
when I type any url then it says that it cannot retrieve it
no menu options are working

Of course I don't have to say that I've followed amd64 howto (I can run
other x applications)

I think that running kded is the problem but of coures I cannot stop it
--
Registered Linux User 369908
alterfenix@jabberpl.org