Re: SCSI I2O Driver on ISO's?

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:43:46PM +0200, Markus Boas wrote:
> Nice stuff.
> On my mashine the hd's are with i2o on /dev/i2o/hda and so on.
> By the way, they are scsi-disc. :-)

Oh crud.  I wonder if d-i would deal with that, but given I believe it
uses devfs still maybe it would still find it.  Yuck!

Maybe I will try after my vacation instead after I think about it a bit.

I was trying to do the cd with a kernel update with the least amount of
changes possible (which so far has been very few),