Re: GPG burns my notebook!

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, antongiulio05 wrote:

Yes:) However I'm running (how Gnu-Raiz suggests) "prime 95" to stress processor. Temperature is constant. And it doesn't show unstability. I'll continue test for many hours again.

Heat problems can be intermittent. Heat is regulated by some of the more unreliable mechanical systems in a computer. Fans getting stuck, etc. If I ever experienced the temps you describe, I would skip the preliminaries and send it back.