Re: W-Lan - which to buy???

I had some problem with the drivers from sourceforge (RT2500 chipset),
the wifi interface automaticly went down after a few hours so I often
had to up the interface. Plus, The wifi interface is not
"configurable" via the wireless shortcuts (like wireless_mode etc..)
so I had to use the iwconfig command for each parameters. I haven't
tried the official driver from ralink thougt.
Now I use ndiswrapper instead and it works fine.
I also use a D-Link DWL-G50 rev.B (rev.A is an other chipset), it's ok
with madwifi.

Jonathan Marchand