Re: Perfomance problems with NVidia
- To: Sven Krahn <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-amd64 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Perfomance problems with NVidia
- From: Adam Majer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 23:01:02 -0500
- Message-id: <42CB577E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050630122656.GU23488@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> <42C3FA1D.email@example.com> <42C41085.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sven Krahn wrote:
>>>Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>>>>My FX5200 on an Athlon XP 2800+ machine gets 610fps on default glxgears.
>>>>An FX5200 is no speedy card at all.
>Does anybody (Len?) have an idea what the fps rate for FX 5700LE (with
>an AMD64 3200+) should be? Mine is at roughly 1450fps (with default
>glxgears), though I remember with an earlier nvidia driver I have it
>seen at 2700fps already. I have no clue what the benchmark could be...
Default glxgears for Athlon XP 2000 with GeForce 5600 FX gets
16666 frames in 5.0 seconds = 3333.200 FPS