Re: Checkpoint Firewall Client on AMD64

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 01:20:05PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > I just looked at openswan but on trying to install it got:
> > WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!
>
> Never seen that message before.  Are you running some silly signature
> checking feature in apt or debsigs?  If so expect to see a lot of that
> until some day when all debian packages are actually signed.

Debian packages _are_ signed, and have been for a while.  The amd64
packages are signed with a different key to the standard Debian ones,
though, so maybe you need to tell apt where to get the signature from?

    curl http://amd64.debian.net/archive.key | apt-key add -

(Untested but should do the trick.)

Cameron.