Re: sk98lin doesn't work on EM64T

I had this same problem
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=292445).  It was on an
AMD64 based system, but it used the same driver for the NIC.

To get it installed, I used an old installer (I am thinking maybe it had
kernel version 2.6.8 or 2.6.9 on it).  The bug didn't appear until the
later kernels (and only on the install disc).  After installing using
the old kernel, I just upgraded to the latest kernel and everything
worked fine!

-Ryan