Problems with TwinView

Hi, everybody.

Anyone has been able to set up a crt/dfp (normal monitor or TFT screen) working
together with a TV? I'm talking about a GeForce 5700, i have one in my desktop
computer and a Geforce 5700Go in my acer aspire laptop.

I have the right cable, cause i can see my desktop in the TV, but i can't
make the two of them (TV and TFT) work together. I'm still using the XFree86
server (version 4.3.0.dfsg.1-1). I can compile the nvidia driver, i can use
the accelerated graphics, etc, etc.

I would appreciate any XF86Config-4 sample with the right sections from someone
who can see the both screens working.

I've tested the nvtv with only the TFT working, but i can't set up the TV.

Any idea?

Thnx in advance.