source.list, openoffice

Hi all,

Since the sarge has become stable I would like to know
wheter it has any influence on the source.list file.
Now it contains the followings:
deb http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64/ sarge main
deb-src http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64/ sarge
main

What about the security updats and so on?

Another thing: with these sources I cannot install
openoffice, there are only additional packages when I
am using synaptic. I would like also opera and
acroread, but cannot get them. So are there other
sources or any place from where I could download
openoffice (and some other) packages?

Thaks a lot
Attila