Re: xserver-xfree86 acceleration & wheeling problem - Bug?

Hi Justin,

El sáb, 04-06-2005 a las 19:23 -0400, Justin Lott escribió:
> Running xserver-xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-13 I have encountered a strange
> issue on two out of three workstations - using the scroll wheel sends
> two wheel events for every one action by the user. This is apparent
> when you try to switch desktops using the scroll wheel for example,
> or when using the scroll wheel to adjust volume in XMMS.

I'm running the same X server version with the synaptics touch pad
driver. I can confirm that the scroll wheel produces one single button
pressed event by using it to switch tabs in Epiphany and also with xev.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802