Re: user dchroot does not work

Alexander Fieroch wrote:
> I also can chroot to my chroot-path as root and switch to the user. Then
> I can start every programm.
> The thing that's not working is dchroot as user. As root it's working too.

Have all of your 'dchroot' calls used -d?  Does it work without -d?

The above makes me think you have LD_LIBRARY_PATH or some such
variable set which is breaking bash in the chroot.  The -d is
preserving the environment.  By going in as root and then switching to
the user you are probably avoiding passing along those environment
variables.  So I would try it without the -d and then I would check
the environment.

Bob