Re: user dchroot does not work

Javier Kohen wrote:
> Is bash the user's shell?
>
> The following should give you the shell that's currently set for that
> user. Make sure it exists inside the chroot.
> grep YOUR_USER_NAME PATH_TO_CHROOT/etc/passwd | cut -d : -f 7

Yes, it's /bin/bash and it is readable and executable:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root root 611K Dec 19 17:53 /bin/bash

I also can chroot to my chroot-path as root and switch to the user. Then
I can start every programm.
The thing that's not working is dchroot as user. As root it's working too.

Any hints?

Regards,
Alexander