Re: question

[ forcedeth works with K8N Neo4 ]
    MD> That is the reason of compatibility: Usually if you are using
    MD> device called nForce Network Adapter then usually it bases on
    MD> arvell or Marvell is as the second adapter

Correct, it is.

    >> The sk98lin driver does not work for me. It might be a problem
    >> related to PCIe as someone else was suggesting.
    MD> Probably it is because it is designed for Marvell Yukon and it
    MD> works with other Marvell if that adapter is compatible with
    MD> Yukon (most of them are)

But this is the strange thing: one of the network adapters on this
motherboard are supposed to be based on this chip. I cannot get it
working with Linux, though.

On Windows, both works fine. At first, only the one that does not work
with Linux worked, which meant I had to swap the ethernet cable every
time I rebooted between Windows and Linux. :-) Now I have both working
in Windows though, after installing nForce4 drivers from nvidia.com.
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg