Marvell Yukon device (MSI K8N Neo4)

    PL> But this is the strange thing: one of the network adapters on
    PL> this motherboard are supposed to be based on this chip. I
    PL> cannot get it working with Linux, though.

Update: I now checked with lspci and this is the only ethernet card being listed:

0000:03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Unknown device 4362 (rev 15)
        Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.: Unknown device 058c
        Memory at fe600000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16K]
        I/O ports at be00 [size=256]
        Capabilities: <available only to root>

I run this network adapter with forcedeth. The other network adapter
is thus not even listed in the lspci output, which is probably the reason
why it is not detected by neither forcedeth or sk98lin...

And yes, this is PCIe.
--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg