Question regarding gcc-3.4 archive

Hallo,

maybe a stupid question but I'm using now gcc-3.4 since a bought my
amd64 and I'm quite satisfied with it. (use it as normal workstation and for me its stable)

As I tried the last "apt-get update" two days ago I noticed that there are some differences in the source lists. so I took the new lines from the how to but it still does not work. It looks like there is now debian-pure64-3.4 directory on alioth.

So I looked on the mailing list archive but could not find anything.
what have I to do to get recent 3.4 packages. Or is it better to switch back to pure64.

Alois