Re: Lilo broken in gcc4 branch?

On 4/26/05, Jacob Larsen <jlar01@kom.aau.dk> wrote:
> http://bach.hpc2n.umu.se/gcc-3.4/pool/unstable/main/amd64/l/lilo/lilo_22.6.1-6.0.0.1.gcc4_amd64.deb

Yes, that is most definately a 32bit binary. Unfortunately, I do not
know enough about the gcc-3.4 archive to interpret this correctly ;-)
It should be multiarch, so 32bit can occur there, but I thought not
without a good reason. Does 32bit lilo work better than 64bit lilo?

> from this line in my sources.list (BTW: Should I be using
> debian-pure64-3.4?):

Yes, maybe you should. Certainly getting the lilo package from there
is good idea, till you have sorted out your problems.

Thomas