SATA No partitionable media were found

Hi all,

I've got a new machine with K8S-MX board and SATA Samsung SP1614C and tried to
install it with sarge-amd64-netinst.iso, sarge-i386-1.iso and
sid-amd64-monolitic.iso, but all images stopped because "No partitionable
media were found".

I see that there is a package sata-modules-2.4.27-2-386-di. Does a CD-Image
exist which contains that package? Or does anybody know a different way to
get debian running on this machine?

I saw some similar problems but I couldn't find a solution oder didn't
understand it.

I'm looking forward to your answers. Thanks!

Viele Grüße / Regards
Susanne

susanne.wenz@oetoe.de