Re: ia32-libs-openoffice.org [Fwd: Re: Conflict with ia32-libs]

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 11:08am, Olleg Samoylov wrote:
> Package: ia32-libs-openoffice.org
> Version: 1.0.1
> Severity: serious
>
> Conflict witn ia32-libs:
>
> > incorrect. Must I rewrite bug report to maintainer of ia32-libs or you
> > will fix this?
>
> I won't. As I said I once made a unofficial package but since amd64
> isn't in Debian I didn't pursue it further. Ask the amd64 folks, not us...
> And ask them, why they didn't change Maintainer:, too.

<sarcasm>
Well, gee, and all this time I thought we were all running the same Debian.
Apparently though, we've already reached the us vs. them stage even amongst
ourselves.
</sarcasm>

As long as we're unofficial, we don't exist.  Grrr..  Another reason we're
losing people to Ubuntu and Gentoo, who've already adopted AMD64 because they
realize that's where the x86 world is headed.