Re: how to: chroot 32bit (forgot one thing)

Hi,
Would it not be advantagious to add a 32bit sources.list similar to that
in the howto for 64bit.  Also, I found it easier to add
alias 32bit 'dchroot -c ia32 -d'
to my .cshrc to make things easier.  Since I need to run various 32 bit
apps in terminals, it gives me 'freedom'.  Would a command like this for
csh and bash not be useful in the howto?  Or, would 'people' just
complain iff they had 'other' shells?
Gavin.