Re: VMware GTK Question

Javier Kohen wrote:

I don't know about VMWare, but you're probably missing the locales
package inside the chroot. Make sure that you have the locales database
for the locale you have set up for your session. Alternatively, you can
unset your LANG and LANGUAGE (and maybe LC_*), but that doesn't give you
support for your locale and is just a workaround.

Greetings,
Thanks for your replies Javier and David,

I've sorted it out now, and it was actually a typo when I added my chroot libraries into /etc/ld.so.conf.

When I fixed that and ran ldconfig, it all started working fabulously.

Cheers!

Pete