RE: Clock problem Linux-specific

> Hi!
>
> I have this problem. My machine is a HP zv5000 (Atlhon AMD64 +3000
> nforce3).
>
> My problems is kernel linux detects bad speed CPU (and bus) 1/3, then
> clock running 3x, and I have problem's with external hardware (keyboard
and
> mouse usb). It's only the first boot (to day), after working fine.

Have you some other operating system like Windows or *BSD running? Booting
this first seems to solve the problem for some people a restart later - this
seems to be a problem of an incomplete or faulty initialization, though I do
not really know.

My clock speed is correctly shown to be just below 2200 MHz - how is you bus
speed wrong? And your CPU speed? Do you refer to some part of the diagnostic
output and could send me this output?

Oh, and no problem with your English - the message got through! :)

With kind regards,
Oliver Korpilla

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms