[off topic]: sigwaitinfo doesnt dequeue signal for threads

I have a process which has multiple threads. I have a signal SIGRTMIN to
be delivered to the process. I only want a particular thread to handle. I
do not have any sigaction set, I use sigwaitinfo to dequeue the signal
from the pending queue as I have blocked the signal in the main process
before I create any of the threads. Inside the thread I am looping using
sigwaitinfo and that loop never returns as the signal is never delivered
to the thread. I do know that the signal is being delivered to the
process. I think that I should be able to dequeue a blocked signal for a
process from any of the threads.

Thanks,

Bharath

---