Re: Request: please change reply to in this mailing list

Hi,

Gnu-Raiz wrote:
Thanks for the link, I remember reading it somewhere about
carbon copy. What I have seen lately is people sending a CC
to the list, after sending an email. Kind of the opposite of
> what the lists mentions.  I know some mutt.rc configs it
> this way. I guess they might need to define spam one of

That seems to be Thunderbird's default behavior. I never thought it to be wrong, would you care to tell me why it's so?

Thanks,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802