Re: Request: please change reply to in this mailing list
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Request: please change reply to in this mailing list
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 12:51:41 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20050227204103.GB13486@midsouth.rr.com> (Gnu-Raiz@midsouth.rr.com's message of "Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:41:03 -0600")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050227191738.GA19569@roeckx.be> <20050227204103.GB13486@midsouth.rr.com>
| Now all we need is a link about the proper usage of carbon
| copy, and the polite method that is particular to Debian
| lists. You know a polite mailing list faq this could go as
| well as top posting, and long personal signature files, as
| well as what to leave out, or snip out in long, posts.
You mean http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct ?
Tollef Fog Heen ,''`.
UNIX is user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are : :' :