afs client

Has anyone managed to get the AFS client working with a 2.6 kernel on
an opteron? I'm running a 2.6.10 kernel, and have tried recent CVS
snapshots, and while I'm no longer getting kernel oopses, when trying
to start the openafs client I get messages like:

Starting AFS services: afsd: WARNING: cache probably too small!
afsd: malloc() failed for cache file inode table with -25 entries.

BTW, the cache is set to 95000.

			regards,	Charles.

| Charles Leggett                |                                    |
| Lawrence Berkeley National Lab |        HCG / NERSC : Atlas         |
| 1 Cyclotron Road, MS 50B-3238  |                                    |
| Berkeley, CA 94720             | Eagles may soar, but weasels don't |
| (510) 495-2930  room: 50B-3201 |    get sucked into jet engines.    |