Doomsday with 32bit Chroot, what now?

Hi guys,

I'm an old gamer and I like my doom. Unfortunately, deng 1.8.6 isn't 64 bit compatible yet. So, I've got my 32bit chroot installed and I downloaded deng, I was able to compile deng in the 32bit chroot while I couldn't get it compiled in 64-bit. However, now that it's compiled and installed (in my chroot) I can't figure out how to run it. No matter if I try to redirect the display to :0.0 or not deng doesn't work. It gives me the following:

# /usr/local/bin/doomsday -game jdoom -file doom.wad -userdir ~/doomsday/jdoom
LoadPlugin: /usr/local/lib/libdpdehread
LoadPlugin: /usr/local/lib/libdpmapload
Con_Init: Initializing the console.
SW_Init: Startup message window opened.
Executable: Version 1.8.6 Feb 21 2005 (DGL).
Memory zone: 32.0 Mb.
Parsing configuration files.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.
--- No IWAD has been specified! Important data might be missing. Are you sure you want to continue?
**ERROR** Executable: Version 1.8.6 Feb 21 2005 (DGL).
Memory zone: 32.0 Mb.
Parsing configuration files.
W_Init: Init WADfiles.

W_CheckIWAD: Init aborted.

Not a show stopper if I can't get it working. Just wanted to see how it runs on my hardware.

Thanks,

-Greg