Re: Enigmail

> Hi, is anybody using Enigmail successfully with Thunderbird? It doesn't
> work at all here: the keymanager doesn't work, signatures and encryption

I had lots of problems too! in the first install and then with the
upgrade to tb1.0.
I coulnd't do nothing... but reinstalling and reinstalling again! then
it worked! I also tried official mozilla extension instead of debian
enigmail package, but it didn't work neither!
Then I tried a couple of times reinstalling the debian package and it worked...

sorry, can't help further.

good luck
maxxer