RE: FW: anybody help me? dependency problem: no way back???

You are my savior. Thank you. Now before I continue with the upgrade I
should have done two months ago, are there any other major package conflicts
I should be aware of? I installed the system as sid in the first week of
December. I pinned the system to testing last week, and this morning's
problem was the first upgrade I tried. Here's what apt-get upgrade wants to
do:

  apache apache-common apache-utils apt-utils console-common console-data
  console-tools cpio dash dialog discover1 discover1-data dselect exim4
  exim4-base exim4-config exim4-daemon-light gettext-base grub initrd-tools
  initscripts libconsole libcupsys2-gnutls10 libdb3 libdb4.2 libdbi-perl
  libdiscover1 libgc1 libgcc1 libkrb53 libltdl3 libmysqlclient12
  libsigc++-1.2-5c102 login mailx mdadm module-init-tools modutils
  mysql-client mysql-common mysql-server netbase passwd perl perl-base
  perl-modules php4 rdate samba samba-common sysv-rc sysvinit webmin
  webmin-inetd webmin-samba
The following packages will be DOWNGRADED:
  e2fslibs e2fsprogs libacl1 libattr1 libblkid1 libbz2-1.0 libcomerr2
  libgcrypt11 libgnutls11 liblzo1 libreadline4 libss2 libtasn1-2 libuuid1
  mount procps util-linux zlib1g
55 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 18 downgraded, 0 to remove and 1 not
upgraded.

Is there anything I should really becareful of or install in a specific
order?
Thanks again for your help.