netinstall (02/12): unknow symbol (reiserfs,ext3,xfs...)

Hi,

About actual netinstall, there is problem with insertion of modules.

prousa@caetec wrote:
For my first installation attempt I used the 125MB netinst iso (2005-01-24 I
think). Installation worked quite fine with that one exception that it had
no networking modules and no support for [reiserfs | ext3 | xfs ].

The  problem come from "unknow symbol" when inserting module (see vc 2,3
etc).

Please recompile the kernel or give me some hints.

thanks by advance.

		Cheers, greg