netinstall NTFS bug

Hi,

I succed installing Pure64 in my new box, but the installer gave me a
scare, the bug is so simple:

I used to have in my HD

hda1 XP (NTFS)
hda2 Debian (ext3) (sid/32)
hda3 Swap

I decided to overwrite hda1 and using the sid-amd64-netinst.iso ~(Feb 7),
first atemp failed in the step to install grub, failed to install
lilo, the atemps failed till I discover
(using fdisk from my old debian) the partition is was 0C (NTFS), I
changed the ID and check
the fs in the hda1 was OK!

The next atemp was prety smooth as all the other people say,

GREAT WORK!

md5sum
fe18b184891f2b0c493744f5b02dd202  sid-amd64-netinst.iso

--
Engañarse por amor es el engaño más terrible;
es una pérdida eterna para la que no hay compensación

							Kierkegaard

							Jaime Ochoa Malagón
							Integrated Technology
							Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10