Re: Audio tests on pure64

> However, Jamin segfaults after a brief flash of the GUI. Norval -
> could you do an apt-get install jamin on your Pure64 box, start
> jackd, run jamin and see if the same behaviour happens for you? If
> so, I'll bring it to the attention of the Jamin developers. I'll
> probably have to try building it from source with debugging enabled.

Hey Daniel,
Sorry for late reply, been away..
I installed jamin*, started jackd, and started jamin.
The GUI came up OK and jamin shows up in the JACK audio connection kit.
Haven't used it yet... I have to learn how!
norv@pan64:~$ uname -a
Linux pan64 2.6.9-10-amd64-k8 #1 Sun Jan 9 18:29:10 CET 2005 x86_64
GNU/Linux
I ran apt dist-upgrade yesterday.
Cheers,
Norv

*JAMin is the JACK Audio Connection Kit (JACK) Audio Mastering
interface. JAMin is an open source application designed to perform
professional audio mastering of stereo input streams. It uses LADSPA for
digital signal processing (DSP).  JAMin is licensed under the GPL.