Netinstall fails to load sk98lin module.

Hi,

My computer, a Shuttle SN95G5, has an ethernet controller with
a Marvell 8001 chipset. This is supported by the sk98lin
module, but when I try to install with this image

  ftp://ftp.caliu.info/pub/distribucions/debian-amd64/install-images/ \
  sarge-amd64-netinst.iso

  (image is dated Jan. 16 2005)

it fails to load the module with these error messages:

  sk98lin: disagrees about version of symbol pc_alloc_consistent
  sk98lin: unknown symbol pc_alloc_consistent
  sk98lin: disagrees about version of symbol pc_free_consistent
  sk98lin: unknown symbol pc_free_consistent

putting an effective halt to my endeavours.

Is this a case of the modules not having been compiled to match
the kernel version?

Anyway, I don't know what to do now, other than perhaps wait for
a newer version, unless someone has a suggestion(?)
There is no problem with my hardware otherwise, both the Knoppix
and Ubuntu live-cd's works flawlessly including bringing up my
internet connection.

Btw, klogd also segfaults:

  klogd[243] segfault at 000000000000003e rip 0000002a9568boe rsp \
  0000007fbfffe2d0 error 6

Should I file a bug report about this against "debian-installer"?

Thanks,

Morten