Re: debootstrap failure for "gcc-3.4"

On 05-Jan-30 19:00, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Is there any way for me to upload packages to Alioth? I am
> registered on this machine for several months now, but AFAIR I
> have to upload my public ssh key somehow first. And this fails
> due to a missing $HOME :-(.

I had the same problem when I started working on alioth last year.
I think you have to become a member of the 'debian-amd64' group on
alioth first. Then the upload of the public ssh key should work, at
least it worked for me that way last year.

To become a member of the 'debian-amd64' group, one of the
debian-amd64 project administrators has to add you to that group.

Maybe one of project administrators is reading this and is willing
to help you with that.

Thank you for all your problem reports and your work for the
amd64 archive in general.

Regards
Andreas Jochens