Re: USB mouse stops working intermittently with dmesg errors: drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: input irq status -84 received

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 04:48, Nick Hemsley wrote:
>     When I am using a microsoft usb wheel mouse optical, the mouse
> freezes randomly. The mouse will stay frozen until I unplug/replug it.
>
> dmesg reports a truckload of this message:
> drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c: input irq status -84 received

Yep, same here since last weeks upgrade to 2.6.10. Though here the mouse
doesn't freeze, but reacts a bit slow at times.

I have a usb Logitech mouse, so apparently it's not hardware related.

also unplugging and replugging resolves.

Goswin: thanks for link to bug report. I was looking for that.

Ernest.