Re: Warning (Nvidia 6629, Kernel 2.6.10 and latest XFree86)

 Hanno> Hi, Egon Willighagen schrieb am 14. Januar 2005:

 >> Back at my amd64 machine... just run Chromium which uses OpenGL,
 >> and no problems here.

 Hanno> Works fine on my machine. Not the nvidia-Installer with
 Hanno> ncurses-dialog, but an --extract-only, followed by an "make
 Hanno> install" is fine.

 Hanno> (anyone of you uses Mythtv with an amd64-machine? I get
 Hanno> futex()-freezes everytime I try to use it; are there any hints
 Hanno> how to debug the main problem there?

I get the same mythtv freezes here. That is not much help, but as far
as I have gotten with the problem.

Alan