Re: Warning (Nvidia 6629, Kernel 2.6.10 and latest XFree86)

Hi,

Egon Willighagen schrieb am 14. Januar 2005:

> Back at my amd64 machine... just run Chromium which uses OpenGL, and no
> problems here.

Works fine on my machine. Not the nvidia-Installer with
ncurses-dialog, but an --extract-only, followed by an "make install"
is fine.

(anyone of you uses Mythtv with an amd64-machine? I get
futex()-freezes everytime I try to use it; are there any hints how
to debug the main problem there?

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |