Re: Re: amd64 / x86-64 as i386? [Going OT]

Thanks for all your answers. It's good to hear that I won't be "limited" to a specific port.

Just one more question; is this particular CPU not used to its fullest extent while running the i386 port? What I mean is to ask if the Athlon 64's are good 32-bit processors or if I'd be utilizing it poorly not running the amd64 port. Perhaps a dumb question, but I hope you get my point.

Thanks again for your help. People on the Debian mailinglists are probably the most helpful ones around =)

//d.