Re: Installation disks should be using 2.6.10 kernel

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:21:57PM +0100, Fabien Meghazi wrote:
> > isn`t there a 64bit iso with sid ?
> >
> > http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/ ....
>
> Yes there is, but the 2.6 kernel on this image is 2.6.8 and my
> hardware is usable only on 2.6.10. Don't know if it will work for you.

That's exactly my point. The 2.6.10 is vastly superior to the previous
kernel and should be elected as the kernel of choice for installation on
amd64 motherboards (or at least, on motherboards with the nforce3 250).

But, such netboot image don't exist at this time.

I wondered how difficult it is to refresh the netboot ISO ?

	Seb