Installation disks should be using 2.6.10 kernel

Hi,
I was the happy owner of a K8N-E with an Athlon 64.
I went crazy to upgrade the debian I had from my previous installation
to the current one.

Kernel 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 have a bug that prevent them from detecting the
SATA driver plugin in the SATA1 and SATA2 slot (nforce3 controlled).

It was timing out each time it tried to probe the drives.
That problem was gone with the 2.6.10 which recognized the drive
immediatly.

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a netboot image with a 2.6.10
kernel on it.

Second problem, the netboot installer detected first the firewire port
and then the forcedeth (eth1). And then tried get an adress on the DHCP
port. I had to remove the modules and insert both of them in the correct
order (first forcedeth, last ohci1394).
Of course this has nothing to do with the amd64, it is more a bug from
debian-installer.

	Seb