lilo is missing LVM support

Lilo provided on sid is missing the libdevmapper option.
It prevented me refreshing my install after the sid upgrade.
I had to run the lilo I kept on my old system (32bit sid) to upgrade the
MBR on my machine.

I tried to rebuild it and realized that this package was pure32 only.
The devmapper was out because of the missing 32bit version of libdevmapper.

The lilo from i386 sid version is running better than the one on alioth (once
you have copied the libdevmapper on the right directory).

Was is the point to rebuild another version of lilo with limited func
compared to "borrowing" the lilo package from the sid ?

Maybe there should be a 32bit of the libdevmapper to allow sid's lilo
package installation ?

Maybe the lilo build need improvment (a 64bit executable lilo ? and
32bit asm stage1 and stage2 installed by lilo64) ?

What do you think ?

	Seb