Re: nvidia drivers

Hi all,

While we are at it... is it possible to get the a 32bit userspace to work against a 64 bit kernel? I am having troubles at the moment just getting the module compiled (I have the 32bit userspace, and the standard scripts are not passing the right magic in the right places...)

I am hoping that it is possible, but I seem to recall seeing somewhere that it wasn't... I guess I will find out soon enough... but if anyone can say that I am wasting my time that is also useful ;-)

Cheers,
Paul