Re: testing buildd && gcc-3.4 transition

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 02:14:59PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4 sid main contrib non-free

 I have a pure64 chroot that I set up based on John's tarball a long time
ago.  I've apt-get dist-upgraded it a few times from alioth more recently,
but it's been a month since I touched it now, I think.

 I don't plan to boot pure64 on these machines soon, just use it as a
chroot, so does it make sense to just change my sources.list and apt-get
dist-upgrade from the gcc-3.4 archive, or should I re-install from scratch?
(Or should I apt-get install --reinstall everything from the new archive
with a clever shell command?)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter@cor , des.ca)