Re: mainboards list (was: Re: lack of tg3 in kernel -- please contact Broadcom)

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 02:43:56PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:

> https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/27/mainboards.html

> Additions and corrections are still welcome,

I have an Asus SK8N and I'm successfully using sata_promise for the
serial ATA. Network is the nForce3 Ethernet thingy, the forcedeth
driver recognises it. I haven't tried it out yet (when I got the
machine, the forcedeth driver wasn't in the kernel and I've just stuck
a good'ol realtek card in the 'puter. Network is 10Mbps anyway.). The
sound part is recognised by "intel8x0", I haven't got round to putting
my hands on loudspeakers to test it yet.

--
Lionel