Re: lack of tg3 in kernel -- please contact Broadcom

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 11:40:53PM +0200, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> In order to have an overview of what hardware support is needed in
> our Debian-Installer effords, I have created the following overview:
>
> http://users.idf.de/~fs/k8-devices.txt
>
> Please send in additions and corrections.

I have a MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R and had to move my hd's to the Via
controller. The Promise PDC20378 isn't fully supported under Linux.
AIUI the sata ports work with libata but the PATA port doesn't work
at all.

Also, the board uses snd_via82xx for alsa, and via82cxxx_audio for oss
and has via firewire.

Chris