Re[2]: mysql 4.1

Hi!

thanks everyone for your help so far!

by the way, when trying to install mysql-server
(currently a 4.0 version) it also wants to install
exim4 etc. this isnt necessary at all and should
be fixed for mysql 4.1 package?

# apt-get -s install mysql-server
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  exim4 exim4-base exim4-config exim4-daemon-light libdbd-mysql-perl
  libdbi-perl liblockfile1 libmysqlclient10 libmysqlclient12
  libnet-daemon-perl libpcre3 libplrpc-perl mailx mysql-client mysql-common
Suggested packages:
  eximon4 exim4-doc-html exim4-doc-info dbishell libcompress-zlib-perl
  mysql-doc
  exim4 exim4-base exim4-config exim4-daemon-light libdbd-mysql-perl
  libdbi-perl liblockfile1 libmysqlclient10 libmysqlclient12
  libnet-daemon-perl libpcre3 libplrpc-perl mailx mysql-client mysql-common
  mysql-server

# apt-get check
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done