Re: Frustration with XFree86 and Via K8M800
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Frustration with XFree86 and Via K8M800
- From: Pete <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:05:53 +1000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <000b01c4d943$3c7b8260$8e32c80a@smudge> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 09:10 -0800, Jacob Bresciani wrote:
> according to the video card table on xfree86.org, it should work with
> the via driver.
> course it's easy for me to say that since I don't have one to test that
> answer on.
Yep, you're right, however there is no Via driver I can find... I think
I have to get source and start compiling as I think it's a sourceforge
At this stage, I just wanted to get the machine up and running so I can
make sure it all works, check my emails, etc.
See my previous post for the plan at this stage :-)