Re: USB-Flash <-> uba?

Another point ub module has read and writes that are slower than good
old usb-storage module. Don't have the timing here but their is a real
difference.

Good luck.

Alan

 Theodore> I've had some flakiness issues with the ub driver in 2.6.9.
 Theodore> As an alternative, one can simply disable it in the kernel
 Theodore> config, and then usb drives use the old behaviour
 Theodore> (usb-storage, show up as scsi disk, etc). Just something
 Theodore> else to keep in mind, if you prefer the old method.

 Theodore> -Ted

 Theodore> On Thursday 18 November 2004 21:44, Sten Viktor Håkonsen