ant missing

Hello,

  I've got a java project to built with ant,
but it's not being built correctly

>From the build-log:

ant depends-on libbsf-java
libsf-java needs j2sdk1.3 and libservelet2.3

I am not sure if there is even a j2sdk1.3 for amd64,
but I know there are both j2sdk1.4-blackdown and also j2sdk1.5-sun.
I've install both and they seem to work well.

libservlet2.3 is not even in the build reports, so
I tried building from source libservlet, but kaffe
quickly.

Eventually I need to be running tomcat5 and associated
and sundry other programs, but I seem to be stumbling at step 1.

Any suggestions for getting a reasonable java
system working on an amd64?