AMD64 CDs/DVDs

Guys,

I'm looking at putting together full CD/DVD copies of AMD64 to sell
alongside other Debian arches. I have a full local mirror from alioth
to start with, and I'm looking at support in debian-cd. I've not seen
anything checked into CVS yet for AMD64 support, but the fact that
netinst images have been made suggests somebody else has done the
work. Rather than forcing me to re-invent the wheel, can somebody pass
on the patches please?

Cheers,
Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back